nedelja, 27. februar 2011

Introduction post

My name is Ivana Naceva and am a 25 year old postgraduate student at the Faculty of social science in Ljubljana, currently studying cultural studies - religion and culture. I was born and raised in Skopje, Macedonia, but at 18 when the time for choosing an university come I decided to go and study abroad. Obviously Slovenia was my choice. I live here for almost seven years and its quite good so far.

The title of my blog is New Me-dia and Society; New Me standing for doing this for the first time. Everything looks and feels exciting for now so I hope this enthusiasm will stay with me throughout the whole process :)

I have to say that when I read about this lecture I was really thrilled that something like this is happening on our faculty (things have become a little boring in the recent years) and that I will have the opportunity to be part of it. The importance of media nowadays and the enormous influence that they have on every single one of us is quite obvious, so learning and discussing about it its a MUST DO for everybody. Being aware of this position that media have in society can help us raise and see above the natural state of things. So lets use this lecture and make the best of it!

Thats all for now... I greet you all!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar